Purchase Drugs at Low Prices through… Mail Order Direct!
Now you can save even more when you order your prescriptions by mail. The Mail Order Direct program lets you purchase a 90 day supply of select medications for a low, fixed price through CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy. Plus, enjoy free standard shipping and handling!
Ordering is Easy!
1. Ask your doctor to write a prescription for a 90 day supply, with as many as three refills.
2. Complete the Mail Order Direct order form.
3. Find the price of the available product on the Mail Order Direct Price List. (Illinois residents please add 1% sales tax. Louisiana residents will be charged sales tax, if applicable.)
4. Mail your order form, along with your prescription and payment, to:
CAREMARK SAT STD
PO BOX 659541
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78265-9541
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. You can also pay by check or money order. Do not send cash.
5. Allow 10-14 days for delivery of your medication from the day you mail your order. Standard shipping is free. Overnight or second-day shipping is available for an additional charge. Expedited shipping only affects shipping time, not processing time of your order. On average, with expedited shipping, you will receive your medication within 7-12 days from the day you mail your order.
Enjoy FastStart Service
If you are already taking a product on the Mail Order Direct Price list, we'll even contact your doctor to obtain a new prescription for you! Simply call 1-877-321-2652 and ask for FastStart service. Please have your prescription discount card ID number, prescription information (including your doctor's name and phone number), shipping address and credit card information ready.
Quality Service and Safety
Each time you fill a prescription using your prescription discount card, we check your Caremark personal drug profile (including drugs filled at local participating pharmacies) for possible drug interactions and other safety concerns. Vital information is included with every order to ensure the proper use of each drug. In addition, a pharmacist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions. Simply call the toll free number listed on your prescription label.
You can request prescription refills 24 hours a day by calling the toll-free number on your prescription label or by logging on to www.Caremark.com. All you need is your prescription number and credit card number. It’s that easy!
Note: This is a discount program and not an insurance plan. Discounts are available only at CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy. CVS Caremark may obtain manufacturer rebates on your prescription drugs. These rebates may be retained by CVS Caremark to enable us to offer you low prices on medications through the Mail Order Direct program.