Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Register or Sign In to the right. Have your Prescription Benefit Card ready.
- 2. Follow the guided steps to request a prescription. Once we have your information, we will contact your doctor for a 90-day prescription of your current medicine.
- 3. Or, call us toll-free at 1-800-875-0867 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).
Benefits of CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy
- Save Time - Your medicine is delivered right to you. That means fewer trips to the pharmacy and the gas pump.
- Save Money - On average, a 90-day supply costs less than three 30-day supplies at no added cost to you.
- Save Effort – We will contact your doctor for you for a 90-day prescription of your current medicine.
- Stay in Control – Manage your medicine, delivery options and schedule changes online or by phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our helpful FAQ guide on CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy.