1300 E. Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75081
“We offer tremendous advancement opportunities —
within and beyond customer care.”
People who are serious about a career in health care should consider working at Caremark's Richardson facility. Our dedicated employees sincerely care about our customers — the plan participants who seek our guidance. Our diverse team of professionals handles a variety of duties and calls, the majority of which are incoming.
Our atmosphere is friendly and fast-paced, dynamic and supportive.
- Our Customer Care Representatives handle inquiries regarding prescription status, co-pays, and refills from plan participants.
- Our own, on-location Web Team handles inquiries that come to us through the Caremark Web site.
- Our Research Team investigates the more complex participant inquiries.
People who excel here have strong customer service skills and PBM (pharmacy benefits manager) or insurance experience. And with several Caremark sites in this region, we offer tremendous advancement opportunities — within and beyond Customer Care.
- Fully equipped breakroom — stocked with refreshments and coffee
- On-site lunch service available Monday through Thursday
- Computer/phone room for employee use during breaks and lunches
- Convenient location — just two blocks from the bus stop
- 24-hour fitness center across the street
- Jean Casual Friday, Saturday, and Sunday — business casual dress Monday through Thursday
Click here to apply for our Richardson Call Center team.
Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.